If I could only bake one thing for the rest of my life, my Paleo Banana Bread would be hands down the winner. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey (I have also used golden Lakanto and it turned out great!)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* optional toppings: chocolate chips, banana slices, walnuts
1. Line 5x8’ loaf pan with parchment and preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. Add the wet ingredients together, mix well, and then add them into the dry ingredients until combined.
4. Add the batter to the loaf pan and add any optional toppings.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
6. Cool, slice, & enjoy!