I love baking but I'm all about the one bowl & keeping it simple kinda recipes- less mess and no room for error ! These blondies are exactly that, AND I've snuck in some extra nutrients while you indulge from the zucchini... Enjoy!
1 cup creamy almond butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar (I used Lakanto sweetener but you can also use coconut sugar)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
tiny pinch of salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 large zucchini, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper
2. In a bowl, mix almond butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt until well combined
3. Place grated zucchini in a towel and squeeze out any excess liquid. Fold zucchini and dark chocolate chips into the mixture.
4. Pour into prepared baking pan and evenly spread the mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes
5. Let it cool slightly before serving