Have questions about services? Contact Kylie here!
Office is located inside of Caveman Strong at:
237 Water Street E. Cornwall, ON
kylie jurchuk nutrition
Follow me on Instagram! @kyliejurchuk
💚🥕🥬🍅🥑 "eat your veggies" tote bags arrived just in time for my first farmer's market haul this season!
bags are $25- tax included
✨ anywho who puchases a bag before june 5th will be entered into a giveaway
ps. if I see you at the farmers market or grocery store using this bag I can promise you a reallllly big hug 🤗
when I'm in a pinch for time or wanting to get a quick sweat in, an emom (every minute on the minute) does the trick!
here's todays 35 min workout:
⚡️10 mins of crawling (low knees bear, frog hop, step behind, cossack insertion)
⚡️10 minute emom:
1 chip up > 10 second eccentric
12 jumping lunges
⚡️finish: hip & wrist mobility
🍋🍋 LEMON POPPY SEED PROTEIN BALLS
* Makes 20
• 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
• 1/4 cup honey
• zest from 1 lemon
• juice from 1/2 a large lemon
• pinch of sea salt
• 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
• 1 1/2 cups almond flour
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• heaping 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
• 1 tbsp poppy seeds
1. In a large bowl whisk together coconut oil and honey until smooth.
2. Add in lemon zest and lemon juice, stir until combined.
3. Add in almond flour, sea salt, coconut flour, shredded coconut, poppy seeds and protein powder, stir until combined.
4. Form dough into balls (about the size of a golf ball). Place in the fridge for an hour to set, or up to two weeks.
5. Enjoy 😘
#paleo #vegan #keto #justeatrealfood #proteinballs #whole30 #paleorecipes
just moments before he tipped us off the hammock 🙃